A Phase I/II Study of Immunotherapy With Humanized Anti-CD20 Antibody, IMMU-106 (hA20), in Adult Patients With Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Veltuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 18 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2015 According to an Immunomedics Inc. media release, the US FDA has granted veltuzumab orphan drug status.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History