Kinetically guided removal of plama pegylated liposomal doxorubicin to enhance the benefit of cytostatic therapy of patients with ovarian cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 11 Dec 2013 New trial record