A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Serelaxin When Added to Standard Therapy in Japanese Acute Heart Failure Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.