Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Dose-response Study of Three Doses Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA, NT 201) for the Treatment of Upper Limb Spasticity Alone or Combined Upper and Lower Limb Spasticity in Children and Adolescents (Age 2 - 17 Years) With Cerebral Palsy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral palsy; Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XARA
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Jan 2019.