Efficacy of the Intralesional Infusion of Local Anesthetic and Steroids After Major Abdominal Surgery: a Randomized Double Blind Phase III Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylprednisolone (Primary) ; Ropivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative inflammation; Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Feb 2015 Duration for primary end point that is total morphine consumption is changed from 48 hours to 7 days and so accordingly changed the inclusion criteria related to it, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Apr 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.