99mTc-MIP-1404 for Imaging Prostate Cancer: Phase I Clinical Study to Assess the Image Quality of a Simplified Kit Formulation Compared to a Multi-step Preparation of 99mTc-MIP-1404
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Technetium tc 99m trofolastat (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2014 The company presented positive phase I data for Technetium tc 99m trofolastat at the Society of Urologic Oncology meeting, according to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Dec 2013 New trial record