Randomized, Double Blind, Multicenter, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of 'MG1109(Egg-based, Pre-pandemic Influenza(H5N1) Vaccine)' Administered Intramuscularly in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Green Cross
- 12 Apr 2016 Results presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 09 Apr 2014 Trial status changed to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.