The Use of Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (GAD) and Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) in the Treatment of Type I Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary) ; Gamma aminobutyric acid
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, to date 68 patients have been enrolled in this trial and 31 of them have completed the entire trial.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 95.