Randomized Study of Ibrutinib Versus Ibrutinib Plus Rituximab (i Versus iR) in Patients With Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms i versus iR
- 12 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-Free survival (PFS) Rate (Ib+R versus Ib)) has not been met, according to results presented at presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.