A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-masked, Multicenter Trial of Microplasmin Intravitreal Injection for Non-surgical Treatment of Focal Vitreomacular Adhesion.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Retinal disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIVI-TRUST (TG-MV-007)
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 01 Jul 2015 Results: pooled analysis, phase III studies published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology.
- 04 Jun 2014 Pooled analysis ( MIVI -TRUST) results presented at the 19th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes.
- 11 Dec 2013 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History