Open-label, Dose-escalation, Multiple Immunisation Study on the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Lu AF20513 in Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lu AF20513 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.