An Open-label Phase 2 Extension Study to Evaluate the Long Term Safety and Efficacy of Sialic Acid-Extended Release (SA-ER) Tablets and Sialic Acid-Immediate Release (SA-IR) Capsules in Patients With GNE Myopathy or Hereditary Inclusion Body Myopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aceneuramic acid (Primary) ; Aceneuramic acid (Primary)
- Indications Nonaka distal myopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 10 Nov 2014 Two-year results published in Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History