A Phase 2B, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Efficacy and Immune Response of GVAX Pancreas Vaccine (With Cyclophosphamide) and CRS 207 Compared to Chemotherapy or to CRS-207 Alone in Adults With Previously-Treated Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECLIPSE
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 May 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met, (Overall survival in subjects receiving test treatments), according to an Aduro BioTech media release.
- 08 Mar 2016 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, top-line results from this trial are expected in the second quarter of 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History