Randomised Placebo-controlled Study of Grass Pollen Allergen Immunotherapy Tablet (AIT) for Seasonal Rhinitis: Time Course of Nasal, Cutaneous and Immunological Outcomes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Apr 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 11 Dec 2014 Accrual to date is 107% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.