The Efficacy and Safety of IBI-10090 for the Treatment of Inflammation Associated With Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Icon Bioscience
- 20 Apr 2015 According to an Icon Bioscience media release, results from this trial were presented at the 2015 Annual Symposium & Congress of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) & American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators (ASOA).
- 20 Apr 2015 Results published in the Icon Bioscience media release.
- 06 Apr 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Anterior chamber cell clearing (ACC=0) in the study eye at Day 8), according to Icon Bioscience media release.