A Single Center, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Two Factor Patient Experience Management Study of ATX-101 (Deoxycholic Acid Injection) for the Reduction of Localized Subcutaneous Fat in the Submental Area
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- 02 Jul 2015 Protocol has been amended to change in treatment arms, incl/exclu criteria and primary endpoint.
- 04 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Dec 2013 New trial record