A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effect on Biomarkers of AZD3293 in Healthy Japanese Male and Non-Fertile Female Volunteers Including Elderly
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lanabecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.