Safety and Efficacy of Escalating Doses of Two LEO 43204 Formulations Applied Once Daily for Two Consecutive Days on Full Face or Approximately 250 cm2 (40 in2) on the Chest in Subjects With Actinic Keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol disoxate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 15 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.