A Phase I/II Trial of Ganetespib in Combination With the mTOR Inhibitor Sirolimus for Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Sarcomas Including Unresectable or Metastatic Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Sirolimus
- Indications Nerve sheath neoplasms
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov official title, patients minimum age, inclusion criteria and dose of Ganetespib have been revised.
- 20 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.