A 52-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab to Demonstrate Efficacy as Assessed by Palmoplantar Pustulosis Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (ppPASI) at 16 Weeks of Treatment, Compared to Placebo, and to Assess Long-term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Palmoplantar Pustular Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Pustular psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Aug 2017 This trial is completed in Belgium (end date: 2017-05-31)
- 19 Jul 2017 This trial is completed in Austria (end date: 2017-05-31) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jun 2017 This trial is completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.