A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Favipiravir in Adult Subjects With Uncomplicated Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Favipiravir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAVOR Flu
- Sponsors FujiFilm Pharmaceuticals USA; MDVI
- 25 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in the MediVector media release.
- 17 Feb 2015 According to MediVector media release, data from this and another phase III trial will be used in the application for marketing approval for favipiravir in the USA.