An Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Single-Arm, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Oral Sodium Fusidate (CEM-102) for the Treatment of Staphylococcal Bone or Joint Infections in Subjects for Whom Chronic Antibiotic Suppressive Therapy is Indicated
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fusidic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone and joint infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cempra Pharmaceuticals; Melinta Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 According to Melinta Therapeutics media release, Cempra Pharmaceuticals merged with Melinta Therapeutics to form Melinta Therapeutics.
- 23 Jun 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.