Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A (BOTOX) to Treat Urinary Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity or Overactive Bladder in Korea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Detrusor instability; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 29 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.