Phase II Study of Eltrombopag in Combination With Decitabine in Subjects With Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Mar 2018, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.