The SHIFT-2 Study: Use of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Wet Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Patients With an Incomplete Response to Monthly Ranibizumab Injections
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIFT2
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.