The efficacy, safety and tolerability of nabiximols (Sativex) as an adjunctive treatment to existing anti-spasticity medications in children aged 8 to 18 years with spasticity due to cerebral palsy who have not responded adequately to their existing anti-spasticity medications: a parallel group randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral palsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic (end date: 23 Mar 2017).
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.