A controlled, parallel group, open-label, multicenter extension study to investigate efficacy and safety of oral BAY 85-3934 and darbepoetin alfa comparator in the long term treatment of anemia in pre-dialysis subjects with chronic kidney disease in Europe and Asia Pacific
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Molidustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIALOGUE 3
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Mar 2017 This trial has been discontinued in United Kingdom.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2017 This trial has Completed in Italy, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record