A randomized, phase IIIB, open-label, two-arm, multicenter, comparatiVe study on efficacy and safety of lipegfilgrastim (Lonquex, TEVA) in comparison to pegfilgrastim (Neulasta, Amgen) in elderly patients with aggressive B cell Non-HOdgkin lymphomas at hIgh risk for R-CHOP-21-inDuced neutropenia – AVOID Neutropenia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lipegfilgrastim (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Neutropenia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVOID Neutropenia
- Sponsors Merckle
- 30 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 16 May 2018.
- 30 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.