A randomized, phase IIIB, open-label, two-arm, multicenter, comparatiVe study on efficacy and safety of lipegfilgrastim (Lonquex, TEVA) in comparison to pegfilgrastim (Neulasta, Amgen) in elderly patients with aggressive B cell Non-HOdgkin lymphomas at hIgh risk for R-CHOP-21-inDuced neutropenia – AVOID Neutropenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lipegfilgrastim (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Neutropenia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVOID Neutropenia
- Sponsors Merckle
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Nov 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Apr 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.