A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Compared With Docetaxel in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure With Platinum Containing Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OAK
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Oct 2017 Results evaluating the rate of adverse events leading to hospitalizations and the rate of adverse events leading to hospitalizations presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 22 Sep 2017 According to a Roche media release, the European Commission has granted a marketing authorisation for TECENTRIQ (atezolizumab) as a monotherapy for the treatment of people with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer after they have been previously treated with chemotherapy regardless of PD-L1 status. The approval is based on OAK & POPLAR studies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History