A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Compared With Docetaxel in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure With Platinum Containing Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OAK
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Roche media release, The EU Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion for TECENTRIQ (atezolizumab) as a monotherapy. People with EGFR activating mutations or ALK positive tumour mutations should also have received targeted therapy before receiving TECENTRIQ. This positive recommendation is based on results from the OAK study and the POPLAR study.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=332) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History