A multi-center, open-label, randomized cross-over study to compare the acute tolerability and pharmacokinetics of BAY Q 6256 (iloprost; Ventavis) inhalation using the I-Neb nebulizer and the FOX nebulizer in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iloprost (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2017 to 21 Sep 2017.
- 07 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database