A randomized, parallel group, open-label, multicenter study to investigate the efficacy and safety of oral BAY 85-3934 and active comparator (darbepoetin alfa) in the maintenance treatment of anaemia in pre-dialysis subjects with chronic kidney disease on darbepoetin treatment in Europe and Asia Pacific
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Molidustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIALOGUE 2
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.