A MULTICENTER, OPEN LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF TOCILIZUMAB GIVEN SUBCUTANEOUSLY IN MONOTHERAPY AND IN COMBINATION WITH NON-BIOLOGIC DMARDS IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ACTIVE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IN LATIN AMERICA
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.