Efficacy and Safety of RE-021, a Dual Endothelin Receptor and Angiotensin Receptor Blocker, in Patients With Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS): a Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Control, Dose-Escalation Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sparsentan (Primary) ; Irbesartan
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUET
- Sponsors Retrophin
- 13 Oct 2017 According to a Retrophin media release, data will be presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2017.
- 25 May 2017 According to a Retrophin media release, results of subgroup analysis from this study will be presented at the 54th European Renal Association European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Congress 2017.
- 21 Nov 2016 Additional results published in Ligand Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History