A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Olive Oil-Controlled Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of EPANOVA in Subjects With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (EVOLVE II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 carboxylic acids (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE II
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Omthera Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2016 Results presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 05 Oct 2015 Results published in Boston media release.
- 19 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.