A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Pilot, Randomized, Double-blind Trial to Determine the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Orally Administered Tolvaptan 3.75, 7.5, and 15 mg Tablets in Subjects With Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tolvaptan (Primary)
- Indications Hyponatraemia; Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 12 Aug 2017 Results of this and other study comparing low dose tolvaptan in patients with hyponatremia with healthy adults, published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.