A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Veliparib (ABT-888) on Cardiac Repolarization in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 20 Apr 2016 Results assessing efficacy of Veliparib on QT/QTc interval presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.