A Phase II, Open, Single Arm Trial to Evaluate Erlotinib Efficacy and Safety as the 2nd/3rd Line Treatment in Advanced or Recurrent NSCLC With EGFR Wild Type and Without C-met Expression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2014 Study design presented at the 39th European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.