A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Finding Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Oral Thrombopoietin Receptor Agonist, Eltrombopag, Administered to Subjects With Acute Myelogenous Leukaemia (AML) Receiving Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.