A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-label Exploratory Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Subject Satisfaction With Brexpiprazole as Adjunctive Therapy in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder and an Inadequate Response to Previous Adjunctive Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 26 Oct 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 20 Sep 2016 Results from this and other two open label studies ( profiles 240013 and 240179), presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 22 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.