Phase IIa, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of ESN364 Administered for 12 Weeks to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics in Women Presenting With Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fezolinetant (Primary)
- Indications Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ogeda
- 07 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium on (2017-05-01), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria on (2017-05-01), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Jul 2016 According to an Euroscreen media release, the company has opened an Investigational Drug Application (IND) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to conduct pivotal efficacy and safety assessments to evaluate ESN364 in Phase II studies for the treatment of menopausal hot flashes, poly cystic ovary syndrome and uterine fibroids.