A Phase 1b Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Administered With Erlotinib or Alectinib in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 18 Jan 2019.
- 27 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jan 2019.