An Open-label, Non-randomized, Multi-center Phase Ib Study of MK-3475 in Subjects With PD-L1 Positive Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-025
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 11 Oct 2016 Preliminary results (n=38)assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History