A national cancer research institute acute myeloid leukaemia working group pilot trial under the auspices of the Cardiff experimental cancer medicine centre to establish the feasibility of combining the tyrosine kinase inhibitor, ponatinib with chemotherapy in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia with a flt3 mutation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML19 Pilot
- 18 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Dec 2013 New trial record