A Randomized Prospective, Multicentric, Open Label, Phase II Study Aiming to Evaluate the Efficacity and Safety of EVEROLIMUS as Neo-adjuvant Therapy in Patients With Primary or Relapsed Chondrosarcomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Chondrosarcoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHONRAD
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended since July 27th 2016 because of unavailability of Everolimus.
- 10 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.