A Study of Iodine (124I) Girentuximab PET/CT Scan for the Detection of Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma in Patients With Indeterminate cT1 Renal Masses
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Girentuximab I-124 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms REDECT 2
- Sponsors WILEX Inc
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to planning, as reported by a WILEX media release.
- 16 Jan 2017 WILEX has been granted a special protocol assessment (SPA) from the FDA for this trial, as reported by a media release.
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.