A Phase 3, Prospective, Open-Label, Multicenter Comparison Study of Lymphoseek and Vital Blue Dye as Lymphoid Tissue Targeting Agents in Patients With Known Melanoma or Breast Cancer Who Are Undergoing Lymph Node Mapping
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tc 99m tilmanocept (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- 16 Jun 2016 Results of retrospective evaluation published in a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Jun 2016 Results of retrospective evaluation of patients from this and another phase III trial (see CT profile 700239904) were presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI), according to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Feb 2015 Data from this study was presented at the International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Head and Neck Oncology 2015, according to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History