A Multicentre Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Durability of the Therapeutic Effect of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-Dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in the Treatment of Cholestatic Liver Disease in Pediatric Subjects with Alagille Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome; Cholestasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAGINE
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.