A Phase 1B, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study of Novel Combinations of CC-122, CC-223, CC-292, and Rituximab in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Follicular Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary) ; CC 223 (Primary) ; Spebrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 12 Dec 2017 Updated results of the dose-expansion phase in patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (n=26; As of May 1, 2017) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 May 2019 to 15 Dec 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 May 2019 to 15 Dec 2019.