A Phase 2B, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle Controlled Study of the Effectiveness and Safety of SD-101 Cream in Subjects With Epidermolysis Bullosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Allantoin (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Scioderm
- 03 May 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the Society of Investigative Dermatology's (SID) 2016 SID Annual Meeting, according to an Amics Therapeutics media release.
- 26 Feb 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Dermatology's Annual Meeting 2016, according to an Amicus Therapeutics media release.
- 02 Sep 2015 According to Amicus Therapeutics media release, allantoin [SD 101; Zorblisa] has received breakthrough designation from US FDA based on phase II data.