An Extension of Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Exploratory Efficacy Parameters of PRX-102 Administered by Intravenous Infusion Every 2 Weeks for 38 Weeks to Adult Fabry Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegunigalsidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 24 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom (end date: 17 Feb 2016).
- 13 Feb 2017 Results from one-year follow up of patients will be presented at the 13th Annual WORLDSymposium 2017, according to a Protalix Biotherapeutics media release.
- 04 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Spain (end date: 2016-02-17), according to European Clinical Trials Database.